Casa Xalteva offers internship opportunities in Granada or virtually, or on your campus. Please read below, and if you are interested or would like to get more information before making a decision, you can communicate with
Dr. Ken Carpenter, our founding director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Communications and Media Internship Available **
to help us manage our web pages and social networking.
and... ** Administrative Assistant Internship Available **
What you share with us:
- Your desire to be part of Casa Xalteva's family.
- Your skills with computers, educational technology and media.
- Your organizational skills.
- Your ability to work with people from different age ranges, backgrounds, cultures and nationalities.
- A minimum of 6-9 month commitment.
- Your skills in working cooperatively and harmoniously with a dedicated team of Nicaraguan and international professionals.
- Your commitment to Casa Xalteva’s vision and standards of good practice.
- A unique professional development experience, working with a world-class team of staff and supporters of Casa Xalteva in an innovative international non-governmental organization.
- A chance to develop your creativity and technical skills on behalf of a non-profit educational and social service institution.
- The opportunity to live in Granada, Nicaragua.
- Intensive Spanish language training.
- Full participation in Casa Xalteva's educational, cultural, social and volunteer service opportunities, including field trips and excursions.
- Knowledge of and experience working with media and educational technology, including web pages, E-mail, social networks, etc.
- Experience working with media, communications or marketing.
- Knowledge or experience with international educational programs and cross-cultural communications.
- Excellent skills in oral and written English. Basic Spanish language skills are helpful but not required.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team of diverse people.
. “Be part of the Dream” of Casa Xalteva